EGYM circuit – intelligent training that saves you time
EGYM Smart Strength is the latest training circuit generation! The electronically controlled circuits allow you to train more efficiently and in less time. Rather than the duration, it is the intensity of your workout that is decisive for an effective workout. The EGYM machines work with motorised resistance instead of weights, meaning that resistance is applied to both push and pull movements. This not only makes your training more intensive, but also reduces the time you need for your workout. You complete a guided workout in a comfortable and safe manner. You also save time thanks to the fully automated settings of both weights and positions by the machines.
Included in your annual membership
The use of EGYM Smart Strength is included in all annual memberships. With the Fit membership package, you can train all relevant muscle groups efficiently in two training modes. With the Swiss Fit membership package, you have the option to train in the extended “Plus” mode. EGYM Smart Strength+ includes additional, alternating training programmes and the workouts are customised in line with your personal goals. Fit members can upgrade to Swiss Fit at any time in order to benefit from EGYM Smart Strength+.
The latest circuit generation
- Different training methods for an even more effective workout
- Electronic force measurement and weight adjustment
- Automatic recording of your training volume in your own app
- Train as a group and with friends thanks to networking
- Guided training via an intuitive touch display
Our circuit variants
- 11-machine strength circuit – the effective full-body workout
- 6-machine “Fast Line” strength circuit – for a quick and efficient workout
- Exclusively at Fitnesspark Stadelhofen Zurich: Additional EGYM stand-alone equipment to supplement your individual workout
Akkordeon Verfügbarkeit in Parks (Kursprogramm Modul)
Fitnesspark Malley offers a biocircuit, while Fitnesspark Heuwaage Basel offers a milon circuit.
Impressionen ((Anordnung und Bildauswahl analog Layout onebyte))