Fitnesspark App – Your digital fitness coach
Your Fitnesspark in an app. The Fitnesspark app is your practical training buddy at the gym as well as a great aid for your outdoor training and your daily exercise routine. With the app, you can quickly and easily plan and reserve your group fitness classes, track your training, set your goals, participate in inspiring Fitnesspark challenges and benefit from great deals!
Your best fitness buddy
- FREE: unlimited full version for Fitnesspark members.
- Record your training: save weights, repetitions, seconds, etc.
- Personal goal: set up a training goal and let the app motivate you.
- Challenges: compete with others, have more fun whilst exercising and win fantastic prizes!
- Plan group fitness sessions: book classes sorted by your local park, by all parks or by class start time.
- Fitnesspark@home: exercise wherever and whenever you want. Over 1,000 training videos for all members with an annual membership.
- The latest details: benefit from exclusive offers.
- One for all: easily combine your smartwatch, fitness tracker and EGYM training plans using the app (compatible with Apple Health, Fitbit, Garmin, Jawbone, MyFitnessPal, Polar, Runkeeper, Strava, Withings and many more).
- Bio age: your biological age, muscular imbalances, etc. (based on the strength measurements on the EGYM circuit).
- Gym ranking: compare yourself to other members at your local Fitnesspark.
Fitnesspark App –Download now
- Download the Fitnesspark app for free
- If you have not already done so, share your e-mail address at reception so it can be saved on the system
- Register by following the instructions on the app
- Enter your login details and password
- You’re all set: plan your training sessions and benefit from campaigns
If you have any questions, your Fitnesspark trainer or class instructor will be happy to help.
At the Fitnessparks Heuwaage and Malley, the app will be introduced with the next upgrade in spring 2023.